- Where military aircraft once took off in the Franconian town of Kitzingen, you will find Industrie Park Kitzingen.
- This brownfield redevelopment has attracted national and international tenants due to its location in the heart of Germany and its direct connections to the A3 and A7 motorways.
- Building 1, the first speculative building was completed in August 2021. The 19,000 m² building was fully let on completion to BLG LOGISTICS acting as 3PL for PUMA.
- Building 2, a 23,500 m² unit was pre-let to Tyremotive, an international supplier of tyre and rims, in October 2022 and and handed over to the client in 2023.
Sustainability in action
- Awarded DGNB Gold for its sustainable features
- The installation of photovoltaic panels on the roof, bicycle storage, LED lighting and EV charging points
all provide tenants with sustainable and efficient space.
- The innovative wood-chip heating system offers an efficient, resilient and green energy supply and emits only 13.5% of the CO2 emissions of comparable oil heating system; it also filters out harmful substances before release into the air.
- Protection of the local species was an important part of our work in Kitzingen and included nesting boxes for bats and birds of prey, a new amphibian habitat and the use of regional seeds for the greening of the grounds.