- Located in the Barcelona suburb of Santa Perpetua de Mogoda
- The project has excellent links via the AP-7 and the C-33 to 7.5 million consumers based in the Catalán market
- At 21,895 m² this was the only newly-built logistics park with a surface area of over 15,000 m² to be delivered in 2022 in the highly-sought-after area of Santa Perpetua de Mogoda.
- Fully let on completion to an aircraft manufacturer and supplier of industrial equipment and logistics services to the aviation industry.
Sustainability in action
- A brownfield land regeneration in the highly-saturated Barcelona market; the site was formerly home to a textile company.
- The earthworks for the new platform are a perfect example of the circular economy and recycling principles: 100% of the existing soil on the site was mixed with the crushed basement of the previous building.
- The entire project was built without a single truckload of earth or rubble entering or leaving the site.
- The building includes features such as LED lighting, cycle storage and electric car charge points.